In accordance with the legislation on data protection and Article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce the owner of the site and responsible for the processing of data is:
BLOZGAP S.L., with CIF B02709707
Spanish company domiciled at C/ Rosselló 271, 2º2ªB, 08008, Barcelona, Spain.
Use and purpose of the data obtained
The data that we request in the different forms of our web page are the adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary for the purpose of managing and processing the request that you have made and to be able to send you information about our services, and in no case are you obliged to provide them. The mandatory data are specified on the form itself, and your refusal to provide them will mean that we cannot manage your request. Likewise, you can assure us that all the data provided are true, truthful and pertinent to the purpose for which they were requested.
The personal data provided will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship, and once the aforementioned relationship is over, it will be kept blocked for the time legally established, before its destruction.
The sending of these data implies your express authorization to incorporate them to our corresponding files, as long as BLOZGAP SL considers it convenient for the management of the request you make.
We inform you that your data may be transferred to third parties with the purpose of helping us in the contracted service, as well as transfers derived from legal or contractual obligations.
Our store is hosted by Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to offer you our products and services. Your data is stored through Shopify's data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. Your data is stored on a secure server behind a firewall. Shopify may transfer data contained on its servers to Facebook, Inc. and vice versa, for the purpose of analyzing and making personalized business communications.
In general, our suppliers will only collect, use and disclose your data to the extent necessary to enable them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, some third party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies regarding the information we are required to provide them for purchase related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their respective privacy policies so that you can understand how your personal information will be handled.
By accepting the box on the form, you consent to the submission of information about our services that may be of interest to you.
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal information up to date, you inform us whenever there is a change in it. Otherwise, we are not responsible for the veracity of them. We consider that if you do not expressly cancel your personal data from our files, you are still interested in continuing to be included in them until the person responsible considers it appropriate and as long as it is suitable for the purpose for which it was obtained.
Rights of the interested parties
The holder of the personal data has the right to:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not the Controller is processing the personal data concerning them.
- Access his/her personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Under certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the treatment of their data, in which case only the person in charge will keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data.
- Under certain circumstances, by virtue of the right of portability, data subjects shall have the right to obtain their personal data in a structured format for common use and machine reading and to transmit it to another person in charge.
The owner can exercise his rights:
- By writing to BLOZGAP S.L., C/ Rosselló 271, 2º2ªB, 08008, Barcelona, reference "Data Protection".
- By e-mail to the address email@example.com indicating in the subject "Data Protection".
If you consider that your rights have not been properly addressed, you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.