- Flora on rocks Sun - RingIspirato a Paul Klee$79.00
- Delirium - Ringda $45.00
- Starry Night - Necklace CCIspirato a Van Gogh$112.00
- Cypress - EarringsIspirato a Van Gogh$70.00
- View into a Cafe - RingIspirato a Ernst Ludwig Kirchner
- Delirium - Earrings
- Almond Blossom - Necklace CCIspirato a Van Gogh$81.00
- Not a Logo - Earrings$73.00
- Café Terrace at Night - RingIspirato a Van Gogh$68.00
- Purr - EarringsIspirato a Kirchner
- Almond Blossom - Earrings CCIspirato a Van Gogh$64.00
Colors don't really exist; what you see is a subjective experience and interpretation within your mind, just like our emotions.
As humans, we are wired to perceive a wide range of colors, and the way we interpret and express colors is unique to each individual. Colors play a significant role in constructing our sense of self and expressing ourselves within society. They have the power to convey emotions, shape our identities, and communicate our individuality in relation to others.