- Flora on rocks Sun - Gold RingIspirato a Paul Klee
- Purr - Gold EarringsIspirato a Kirchner
- Delirium - Gold Ring
- View into a Cafe - Gold RingIspirato a Kirchner
- Cypress - Gold EarringsIspirato a Van Gogh$79.00
- Not a logo - Gold Earrings
- Café Terrace at Night - Gold RingIspirato a Van Gogh
- Almond Blossom - Gold Necklace CCIspirato a Van Gogh$92.00
Colors don't really exist; what you see is a subjective experience and interpretation within your mind, just like our emotions.
As humans, we are wired to perceive a wide range of colors, and the way we interpret and express colors is unique to each individual. Colors play a significant role in constructing our sense of self and expressing ourselves within society. They have the power to convey emotions, shape our identities, and communicate our individuality in relation to others.