- Flora on rocks Sun - RingInspired by Paul Klee$76.00
- Delirium - Ringfrom $49.00
- Starry Night - Necklace CCInspired by Van Gogh$109.00
- Cypress - EarringInspired by Van Gogh$67.00
- View into a Cafe - RingInspired by Ernst Ludwig Kirchner$87.00
- Delirium - Earring$65.00
- Almond Blossom - Necklace CCInspired by Van Gogh
- Not a Logo - Earring$71.00
- Café Terrace at Night - RingInspired by Van Gogh$65.00
- Purr - EarringsInspired by Kirchner
- Almond Blossom - Earrings CCInspired by Van Gogh
Colors don't really exist; what you see is a subjective experience and interpretation within your mind, just like our emotions.
As humans, we are wired to perceive a wide range of colors, and the way we interpret and express colors is unique to each individual. Colors play a significant role in constructing our sense of self and expressing ourselves within society. They have the power to convey emotions, shape our identities, and communicate our individuality in relation to others.