- Flora on rocks Sun - Gold RingInspired by Paul Klee$112.00
- Purr - Gold EarringsInspired by Kirchner
- Delirium - Gold Ring$101.00
- View into a Cafe - Gold RingInspired by Kirchner$123.00
- Cypress - Gold EarringsInspired by Van Gogh$84.00
- Not a logo - Gold Earrings
- Café Terrace at Night - Gold RingInspired by Van Gogh
- Almond Blossom - Gold Necklace CCInspired by Van Gogh
Colors don't really exist; what you see is a subjective experience and interpretation within your mind, just like our emotions.
As humans, we are wired to perceive a wide range of colors, and the way we interpret and express colors is unique to each individual. Colors play a significant role in constructing our sense of self and expressing ourselves within society. They have the power to convey emotions, shape our identities, and communicate our individuality in relation to others.